Green City Solutions turns six today, so: Happy Birthday!
Since their incorporation and invention in 2014, Green City Solutions and the CityTree…
The MossTree project was awarded funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 847744. H2020 is a business innovation support scheme of the EU that targets Small and Medium Enterprises with the most innovative ideas and biggest growth potential. With an average success rate of 3-5%, the SME instrument has become a very popular and competitive instrument among innovative companies within the startup scene.
– With higher air purification performance
– Product quality testified by a renowned research institute
– Applicability of our product; e.g facades, bridges, bus stops, etc.
– Greater impact through building networks of MossTrees
– Become an integral part of any Smart City infrastructure
– Duplicate and scale this lighthouse project in other EU cities
By 2020, a network of MossTrees will be placed in a traffic and pollution hotspot area of Berlin. With the support of renowned external research partners, a measurement campaign will be conducted to quantify and certify the air quality improvement of our technology.
We will continuously update this web page during the project’s progress.