The MossTree project was awarded funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 847744. H2020 is a business innovation support scheme of the EU that targets Small and Medium Enterprises with the most innovative ideas and biggest growth potential. With an average success rate of 3-5%, the SME instrument has become a very popular and competitive instrument among innovative companies within the startup scene.
– With higher air purification performance
– Product quality testified by a renowned research institute
– Applicability of our product; e.g facades, bridges, bus stops, etc.
– Greater impact through building networks of MossTrees
– Become an integral part of any Smart City infrastructure
– Duplicate and scale this lighthouse project in other EU cities
By 2020, a network of MossTrees will be placed in a traffic and pollution hotspot area of Berlin. With the support of renowned external research partners, a measurement campaign will be conducted to quantify and certify the air quality improvement of our technology.
We will continuously update this web page during the project’s progress.